Ipso Facto Comic

Zero Income Tax and Zero Payroll Tax

Opera: simply the best internet experience

Download Opera

Just Google It

victory

porkbustersNo More Jean Fraud sKerry Bullshit

Open Trackback Alliance

Get the code for this blogroll


Sperm_Whale05

I am a
Mighty Sperm Whale
in the
TTLB Ecosystem

Add to My Yahoo!


Free John Kerry's SF-180 Blogroll

twalogo

Guard the Borders

My Photo
Name:
Location: America's Third World County™, http://thirdworldcounty.us, United States

http://www.thirdworldcounty.us/?page_id=1723

Email Me

If you're using Internet Exploder to view this blog, tough. Get a real browser. :-)

Ignore the Blogspot "profile"—here's the real scoop

What's this blog about, anyway?

Stop the ACLU Blogburst Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Comment/Trackback Policy

NOTE: None of the outline below is written in stone. It's my blog, and like N.Z. bear and his ecosystem game, Ireserve the right to play favorites, change the rules in midstream or anything else i wanna do.

Clear?

That said, I'm generally pretty lenient about comments and trackbacks. I'm not offended by vulgarity or even by most obscenity (cos I don't find most obscenity meets the "titillation" criterion; most of it is trite, boring and altogether stale). I do find profanity (that which defames the Holy) to be offensive and will delete or edit to near oblivion any such.

Other than that? You wanna disagree with me or even flame me, feel free, but you better have your ducks in a row, cos I do not promise not to brutalize your arguments.

:-)

Flattery, praise and outright sucking up is always welcome.

heh

Indeed.

Generally, the only times I delete trackbacks or comments are when

1.) they seriously abuse reason or are comments demonstrating the posters are wacko, crackpot lying bastards.
2.) It's a SPAM trackback/comment (pr0n or promo for a busniess/product, etc., although I'd allow even a SPAM promo for a business or product if it were related to the topic of a post :-)
3.) A trackback to a NON Open Post that is unrelated to the subject. If it's someone who simply linked to the wrong post thinking it was an Open Post, I'll usually either let it stand or bring the link onto the front page with other trackbacks, then delete it.
4.) Comments that are too bizarrely unrelated to the subject matter, show severely subliterate lack of reasoning ability or are twisted, convoluted disingenuous piles of crap may be brought out onto the front page for mocking and open ridicule, at my sole discretion.

So there.
|