- In my 50s somewhere
- Bachelors and Masters degrees in seemingly unrelated fields. PhD.B.S.—yes, a doctorate in "bovine scatology" that preceded my B.M. by several years. :-)
- Married for 27 years to my Wonder Woman
- 2 children: empty nest.
- Interests? Nearly everything except for pop "culture"—and even there the subject piques a certain morbid curiosity in me.
- I play several instruments and used to sing, though not so much any more. Less and less performance as the years wear on.
- Have taught in public schools, built, managed and directed music and performing arts programs, both ongoing in churches and in special venues.
- I read widely and in topics too diverse to list. In fiction, probably the majority is still science fiction, but even there, wide range of tastes.
- History, arts, philosophy, religion, p-sych, sociology, real science (as opposed to poly-sci, sociology, p-sych, etc.) and more are among my nonfiction reading interests.
- Heck. I'll read a soup can if that's all that's available.
- Currently tune bit-buckets for income.
- I blog "to silence the voices in my head"
Call me Ishmael.